WORLD WATERPARK AND GALAXYLAND ARE JUST TWO OF EIGHT WORLD-CLASS ATTRACTIONS AT
WEST EDMONTON MALL®:
- Ice Palace: skate under the glittering glass dome, a National Hockey League sized
- Deep Sea Adventure: the world’s largest indoor lake, which features an exact replica
of Christopher Columbus’ Santa Maria, a fleet of seaworthy submarines, bumper boats
- Watch and learn about the Mall’s California sea lions.
- Sea Life Caverns: visit more than 200 species of fish, sharks, penguins and more.
- Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf and Putt ‘n’ Glow Golf: 18 adventurous holes at each
of the Mall’s two mini-golf courses.
- Ed’s Rec Room: family fun including 10-pin bowling, billiards and more than 100
- Skateboard Park: an extreme park providing a place for boarding and blading enthusiasts
to test their skills in an indoor environment.
- West Edmonton Mall also has three theme streets, 21 movie screens and a casino on-site
According to a study conducted for the Government of Alberta’s Department of Economic
Development and Tourism, during the period 1986 to 2000, visitor expenditure related
to West Edmonton Mall sustained an economic impact of $617 million in Alberta. Of
those dollars, approximately $376 million were attributed to Edmontonians.
TripleFive Group of Companies, © 2015. All Rights Reserved.