WORLD WATERPARK AND GALAXYLAND ARE JUST TWO OF EIGHT WORLD-CLASS ATTRACTIONS AT WEST EDMONTON MALL®:
- Ice Palace: skate under the glittering glass dome, a National Hockey League sized rink.
- Deep Sea Adventure: the world’s largest indoor lake, which features an exact replica of Christopher Columbus’ Santa Maria, a fleet of seaworthy submarines, bumper boats and flamingos.
- Watch and learn about the Mall’s California sea lions.
- Sea Life Caverns: visit more than 200 species of fish, sharks, penguins and more.
- Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf and Putt ‘n’ Glow Golf: 18 adventurous holes at each of the Mall’s two mini-golf courses.
- Ed’s Rec Room: family fun including 10-pin bowling, billiards and more than 100 arcade-style games.
- Skateboard Park: an extreme park providing a place for boarding and blading enthusiasts to test their skills in an indoor environment.
- West Edmonton Mall also has three theme streets, 21 movie screens and a casino on-site
According to a study conducted for the Government of Alberta’s Department of Economic Development and Tourism, during the period 1986 to 2000, visitor expenditure related to West Edmonton Mall sustained an economic impact of $617 million in Alberta. Of those dollars, approximately $376 million were attributed to Edmontonians.